Level Up Your LinkedIn Marketing:
Create Free Account: https://www.marketing360.com/ads/?ref=YouTubeLinkedInVideo
/>Discover 8 reasons why LinkedIn Marketing is killer for B2B advertising.
Tips Discussed in Video:
1) Nearly 500 million professionals listed. Essentially nearly every major player at each legitimate business is listed on LinkedIn
2) Target professionals with pin-point accuracy – Industry, Company Size, Company Name, Job Title, Job Function, Job Seniority, Years Experience, Schools, Degrees, Fields of Study, Skills, Age, Gender, Location/Geo-Targeting and even LinkedIn Groups which people join based on various topics.
3) Example – say you sold a product or service to business owners of contracting companies over 20 employees located in Colorado. You could target exactly that and run your ads.
4) Sponsored content ads – which shows up in people’s LinkedIn feeds and various places like LinkedIn groups based on your targeting (can have articles, images, videos, etc..). These have the ability to drive somebody to a landing page or submit a pre-populated Lead form instantly. Charged per click, generally $5-$10 per click. We’ve seen 10-15% conversion rates making the cost per lead around $50-$100 per conversion.
5) LinkedIn Inmail – more intimate connection. Sent to people’s LinkedIn Inmail box and email with chance to reply/connect to your message or call-to-action. Charged per send. Generally around $10-$15 per send and can have a high conversion rate with a good message. As high as 20-25%. Cost per conversion ranges between $50-$100 on average.
6) LinkedIn Display & text ads – banner ads through platform shown to targeted audience.
7) LinkedIn Retargeting ads – setup pixel on your website to capture website visitors and tell LinkedIn who’s in your list to advertise to.
8) Can set daily budgets and lifetime budgets to stay within budget.
Bonus Tips –
1 – Give it time: 10 pieces of content/ads seen before converting
2 – Optimize and refine based on results
3 – A/B test different content/ads and call-to-actions
4 – Cross-channel advertising & Ret – run ads on YouTube, Google, Facebook and more
5 – Integrate with your CRM and setup email automation
6 – Use a Multi-Channel marketing platform like Marketing 360
Conclusion – Thanks for watching. If you found this content helpful please take a second and like, share and comment. Also make sure to follow us for more great content just like this down the road or text “marketing” to 39970 to opt into our weekly marketing tip text messages. Happy marketing!
#linkedlnMarketing #MadwireMarketing #AdvertisingTips
Presented by: JB Kellogg
JB Kellogg is the Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Madwire®. Madwire’s brands Marketing 360® and Top Rated Local® are popular platforms used to help small businesses grow. Madwire was founded in 2009 and has since grown to nearly 1,000 people and over 100MM in annual revenue. JB & Co-CEO Joe Kellogg were recognized as Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs for 3 consecutive years (#1 overall in 2016). JB is passionate about small business marketing, leadership, sales, team culture and more and often shares the tips, tricks and strategies he’s learned in life and while growing Madwire.
JB Kellogg on LinkedIn:
Marketing 360® is the #1 Marketing Platform® for Small Business. It has everything you need from design, to marketing, to CRM. Powered by Madwire® – voted one of the Nation’s Best Places to Work by Glassdoor in 2016 & 2017!
Marketing 360® Website: https://www.marketing360.com/?ref=yt-desc-V1TbRbCUH2g
/>Madwire® Website: https://www.madwire.com/?ref=yt-desc-V1TbRbCUH2g